Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents Documents in the collection date from 1900 to 2015. The collection consists of eleven series: correspondence, scores, biographical information, photographs, programs, advertisements, scripts, newspaper clippings, negatives, posters, and lantern slides. These eleven series are arranged in seventeen boxes. The collection also contains eleven original wooden lantern slide boxes (housed separately).
Scope and Contents While the creator(s) of the lantern slides in this collection is unknown, the images have been identified as depicting the University's campus during the period around 1925-1933. Many of the images are found in the University's yearbook, "The Record", from around this time period, within University Bulletins, recruitment brochures, and some within the University publication "The Torch". They contain images of interiors and exteriors of campus buildings, groups of people on campus, students...
Dates: 1925 - 1933
- Chautauquas 1
- Christian colleges 1
- Christian education 1
- Christian life 1
- Christian universities and colleges 1
- English 1
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 1
- Armstrong, Louis Olivier 1
- Bowden, Charles Leonard, 1865-1941 1
- Bowden, Katharine May Ertz, Sept. 20, 1876-Oct. 1, 1965 1
- Hiawatha,, active 15th century 1
- Palais de l'électricité (Exposition universelle, 1900, Paris, France) 1